Terry Reilly offers a variety of volunteer opportunities.
Individuals who are interested in volunteering should be self-starters, as Terry Reilly does not have volunteer coordinators. Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving on a Terry Reilly committee – such as our Finance, Quality Improvement, Marketing or Foundation Committee.
- Helping organize fundraising events like the Bob LeBow Bike Tour and our Eat, Drink, Be Healthy Gala.
- Providing clerical support in our clinics and administrative offices.
- Direct patient care – these opportunities are limited as Terry Reilly’s malpractice coverage does not extend to volunteers, so volunteers and students must have their own malpractice coverage.
- Translators – we provide care to a diverse patient population and always need translators of many different languages, to help facilitate communication.
For liability and patient confidentiality reasons, Terry Reilly does not accept volunteers under the age of 18 or individuals who are currently enrolled in high school.
To volunteer, please complete our volunteer application
and return it to:
P.O. Box 9
Nampa, Idaho 83653-0009
If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about volunteering, please dial 208-467-4431.