Allumbaugh House provides medically-monitored detoxification and mental health crises services.
Allumbaugh House is not a walk-in treatment facility. To discuss an admission to Allumbaugh House call 208-377-9669 & leave a voicemail. Treatment staff retrieve and return voicemails throughout the day.
- For mental health services, patients must be referred by a designated professional (i.e. law enforcement, healthcare provider).
- detox patients can self refer and schedule an assessment at Allumbaugh House or by a referral and assessment with a community treatment provider.
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older
- Patients must reside in Ada, Boise, Elmore or Valley Counties
- Patients must show potential for benefit from short-term services
- Patients will be an active participant in the treatment process, as the program is voluntary
Address: 400 N. Allumbaugh Boise, Id. 83704
Phone number (208) 377-9669
Fax number 208-377-9180
TDY access is available at: (208) 318-2100
To reach a patient at AH : 208-377-9669 ext. 2
When I arrived at Allumbaugh House, I had reached my breaking point. I feel great now and I am enjoying life and not living in fear. The help I got at Allumbaugh House has made all of this possible for me.”
– Joyce, after 9 months of sobriety