201 Main Street, Marsing, ID 83639
Monday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:30 am – 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Varies by appointment
Monday – Wednesday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Terry Reilly Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health & Pharmacy – Marsing is a rural community health center designed to meet the healthcare needs of the Marsing community and the needs of families living and working in the surrounding areas. Our office is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide a wide range of healthcare services for your entire family.
Notice to Patients:
This practice serves all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
For more information, ask at the front desk or visit our website.
Aviso Para Pacientes:
Esta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la capacidad de pago.
Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la
familia y de los ingresos.
Usted puede solicitar un descuento en la recepción o visita nuestro sitio web.
Services offered at this office include:
- Child & Adolescent Health
- Pre-natal & OB Care
- Adult & Senior Health
- Women’s Health
- Health & Wellness
- Diabetes Care
- Dental exams and cleaning
- Fillings, crowns, and bridges
- Dentures and partials
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Root canal therapy
- Minor oral surgery
- Diabetes Oral Health Care
- Pre-Natal Oral Health Care
- Behavioral Health Assessments
- Individual, Couples and Family Counseling
- Support and Therapy Groups
- Case Management
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Access to low-cost Medications
- Special Discounts on Insulin and Diabetic Supplies
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medication Assistance Program
This office is not accessible by public transportation.