Terry Reilly Clinic Access Information
Due to how easily COVID-19 spreads, please WEAR A MASK AND INFORM THE RECEPTIONIST IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: fever, chills, congestion or runny nose, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
Free At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits
- The federal government is now providing 4 free kits to each household. Request your kits for delivery by US Mail from this website: https://www.covidtests.gov/
Or you can order by calling 1-800-720-0233 (TTY 1-800-720-7489)
- Important Information about at-home COVID-19 Test Kits
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Walk-in or scheduled COVID-19 vaccinations & boosters are now available at ALL Terry Reilly clinic locations.
To schedule, cancel, or reschedule your vaccine appointment, please call 208-466-7869.
COVID-19 Work Excuse Information
CDC Recommendations for Employers
COVID-19 Vaccination Safe for Pregnant People
What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 Vaccines and Allergic Reactions
COVID-19 Testing Update
Our clinics are safe and open for medical, dental, and behavioral health care. We are now providing COVID-19 testing to those who meet the CDC criteria in our clinics. Visit our Nampa 16th clinic location for a walk-in test, or call any of our medical clinic locations to speak with a nurse.
Stay up to date regarding COVID-19 by utilizing the resources below:
I want to AVOID getting COVID-19 English Spanish
My Covid 19 Test is Positive English Spanish
My COVID-19 Test is Negative English Spanish
You were exposed to someone with COVID-19 English Spanish
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are requesting that all who have active COVID-19 symptoms wear a mask while in the facility in order to protect both you and those around you. Thank you for doing your part to keep the community safe and healthy. View the graphic below to learn how to properly wear your mask.
Here’s what you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones from cold, flu, and COVID-19 infections:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Or sneeze into your elbow. Avoid using your hands to cover your cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Symptoms of coronavirus have included fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath. These same symptoms may also be seen in a number of other illnesses. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html to learn more.
If you have general questions about coronavirus in Idaho, please call your local health district (numbers below) or click here to learn more about coronavirus in Idaho.
Southwest District Health: 208-455-5411
Central District Health: 208-321-2222
Coronavirus Resource Center: click here to learn more.
Coping with Stress? Click here to read tips on how to handle stress during the 2019 COVID outbreak.
Need help paying rent? Click here to learn how the Idaho Preservation Program can help you.