Election Day is Tuesday, November 6.
Too many Idahoans don’t vote because they aren’t sure how to register, or moved and don’t know where to vote at their new address. Join your fellow Idahoans in getting ready to vote!
Vote by mail (request “absentee ballot”)
- Anyone already registered may request an absentee ballot.
- Fill out this form and send or take to your county clerk’s office. (See clerk listing on the form)
- Deadline for the clerk to receive your form is Friday, October 26.
- Once received, the clerk will mail a ballot to you. You must send your ballot back for the clerk to receive it before November 6.
- Absentee ballots may also be hand-delivered to the clerk’s office on Election Day if you forget to mail it in.
Vote early – in person
- Your county may provide opportunities to vote early, typically at a city or county building.
- Contact your county clerk for local options.
Pre-register to vote
The deadline for pre-registration was October 12. But don’t worry, Idaho has “same day” registration!
Same day registration – Register on Election Day (Nov. 6)
- Find your polling place: Where do I go to vote?
- Go to your polling place between 8 am and 8 pm to vote.
- Bring photo ID and proof of residence, such as a utility bill that shows your street address.
Not sure if you are registered or if your address is correct?
Idaho Votes website: Online registration.
You can take a look and make updates.
Find out where to vote
Idaho Votes website: Where do I go vote?
Get set now, and get ready to vote on Election Day – Tuesday, November 6!