September 27, 2021
Terry Reilly Health is now offering vaccination boosters according to CDC recommendations released on Friday, September 24th.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 booster shot is for those who received their second dose at least 6 months ago and are in the following categories:
- Age 65+
- Residents in long-term care settings
- Age 18-64 with underlying medical conditions
- Age 18-64 who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting
The Moderna COVID-19 booster shot is for those who received their second dose at least 6 months ago and are considered immune compromised.
Terry Reilly has a regular schedule of vaccination clinics which can be viewed HERE
Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are strongly encouraged for patient convenience.
To schedule, please call (208)466-7869.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or proof of previous vaccinations
- Insurance or medical coverage card (there is no cost to the patient)