Allumbaugh House provides short-term, medically monitored detoxification and mental health crisis services.
Allumbaugh House is not a walk-in treatment facility. To discuss an admission to Allumbaugh House call 208-377-9669 & leave a voicemail. Treatment staff retrieve and return voicemails throughout the day.
- For mental health services, patients must be referred by a designated health care professional.
- For detoxification services, individuals may contact Allumbaugh House and schedule an assessment. Referrals are also accepted from community treatment partners.
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Patients must reside in Ada, Boise, Elmore or Valley Counties.
- All patients must be willing to accept admission voluntarily and be willing to participate in the development of an individualized treatment plan.
Address: 400 N. Allumbaugh Boise, Id. 83704
Phone number (208) 377-9669
Fax number 208-377-1028
TDY access is available at (208) 318-2100
To reach a patient at AH: 208-377-9669 ext. 2
When I arrived at Allumbaugh House, I had reached my breaking point. I feel great now and I am enjoying life and not living in fear. The help I got at Allumbaugh House has made all of this possible for me.”
– Joyce, after 9 months of sobriety
Open 24 hours
Tuesday & Sunday 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Note: We are no longer accepting visitors on Thursdays
For additional information, download these printable brochures; visitation information, provider information, new patient orientation