Terry Reilly’s Patient Navigators are available to assist patients through a variety of unique needs!
Terry Reilly’s Patient Navigators are available to assist patients through a variety of unique needs. Patient Navigators create connections between patients and their healthcare providers, manage care for vulnerable populations, assist individuals in enrolling in health insurance plans, advocate for underserved individuals, and address social determinants of health.
Patient Navigator’s are trained to assist you with the following:
- Apply for Medicaid, SNAP, ICCP, TAFI and other state programs
- Evaluate and apply for social security benefits (SSI and SSDI)
- Provide Medicare education and enrollment services
- Connect you to housing resources in Ada and Canyon County
- Arrange transportation
- Locate food pantries
- Provide case management services
- Make referrals to community partners on behalf of the patient for areas including legal assistance, employment, internet access, safety, etc.
- and more!
If you are on Medicare, Patient Navigators can help you enroll in additional benefits, including:
Medicare Part D Extra Help Low-Income Subsidy (Extra Help/LIS)
Extra Help with the costs of your prescription drugs
Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
Programs that help you to afford Medicare
Health insurance program that pays for a broad range of medical services
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Formerly known as food stamps, SNAP provides benefits through electronic cards (like debit cards) that enable you to buy ‘nutritious food’ at participating stores
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Program that assists you with your home heating and cooling costs as well as improvements to make your home more energy efficient and reduce heating bills
For assistance enrolling in these additional benefits, please contact a Terry Reilly Patient Navigator at (208) 318-1326 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available at no cost to you!